Box shading

I have noticed that with SW2006 SP5.0 (I think) that there is a green partial border on selected buttons to make it easier to tell if a button is selected. Has anyone else noticed that, or is it just me? I like it and want to make sure that it was intentional.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Is anyone else seeing this?

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Wayne, I am not seeing that. On the toolbar buttons, they turn a lighter shade of grey, and have a shadow to make it look like its been pressed in.

2006 SP5.0 Brian

Wayne Tiffany wrote:

Reply to
Brian Putnam