Can anyone help with a neat macro?

I've been creating/modifying a macro for excel to help with
stability/trim calculations for a submarine (actually an ROV), but I'm
stuck and need a bit of help.
I need a spreadsheet that is able to pull mass properties out of an
assembly so that I can track the cg, vol, and mass of parts and
sub-assemblies relative to the major assembly's origin. What I have
currently pulls out the vol and mass of parts (which is good), but
then outputs the cg relative to the part's origin.
Is anyone out there interested in taking a peek at the macro used, and
seeing if they can add/modify it a bit to output cg's relative to the
assembly's origin? I'm pretty certain I need to use the transform2
call, but not sure how to do it. (I will of course post the macro for
everyone to use if we can get something working!)
Thanks a lot,
Scott
Reply to
Triton
Hey Scott,
If you want, send it to andrew_(.A.T.)_plasmadevelopment.com
I'll give it a look.
_andrew_
Reply to
plasmaandrew
Thanks a lot Andrew, I just sent it to you. -Scott
Reply to
Triton