Capillary flow

Hi, Can CosmosFlowWorks can handle Capillaty Flow, Like drug deliver?

Ds

Reply to
Danny S.

I don't know about Cosmos, but capillary flow calculations are a rather straightforward calculation, and there are a number of free capillary flow calculators available on the web from various students and university programs.

I have used such a calculator to size some of my equipment with small catheters for a given flow rate and pressure drop, so I can get the right performance.

Bo

Reply to
Bo

Where are those claculators? (foe water) Ds

Reply to
schdan

oh come on... you've got a gmail account, consider using the same company's flagship product.

Reply to
Michael

Search Google for:

"capillary flow calculator"