Caution!!!!

Do not change the style of multiple ballons that have custom text in them. If you do the text is reset to blank and cannot be recovered. I had it verifyed in 2004SP 4.2 & 5.0 and 2005 SP 1.0 not sure if it was 1.0 or not. Anyway I don't know which balloons were which and lost the data. Quite troublesome.

Corey

Reply to
CS

Work Around:

Add a balloon that doesn't have custom text and include it in your selection.

Corey

Reply to
CS