BOM balloons

Ok, so how do I make the BOM balloons bigger when there are two digits in it? the text almost hangs outside the balloon.

Reply to
Aggrevated

Ok, so how do I make the BOM balloons bigger when there are two digits in it? the text almost hangs outside the balloon.

Why do you wish to vary the balloon size (least preferable method)? Why not simply make a balloon which, from the start, will hold the largest possible find number? Or balloon size in combination with text style (font, height, width factor)? Variability of balloon size can indicate some significance, some meaning you do not wish to convey. This is irrespective of whether Pro/e is technically capable of doing this. I am simply arguing against it and for a better approach.

David Janes

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes

Well, I just assumed Pro/e would be smart enough to make the balloons the right size. My bad. I have to stop believing that this f-ing program will ever make my life easy.

I ended up going into the drawing options and making the balloon max size bigger. Made ALL the balloons bigger, but I guess that works.

Reply to
Aggrevated