How do I insert multiple balloons vertically?

I'm using non-parametric balloons here. I need to call out 4 items. When the balloons come in they are aligned horizontally. How can I control them to come in vertically?

Thanks

Mike

Reply to
Pinbuoy

: "Pinbuoy" wrote : I'm using non-parametric balloons here. : I need to call out 4 items. : When the balloons come in they are aligned horizontally.

What does this mean, when they 'come in'. Is there a drawing program doing this?

: How can I control them to come in vertically? : If these were BOM balloons (what I'm guessing you mean by 'parametric'), you could select them and do 'Edit>Cleanup>BOM Balloons'. With simple inserted balloons with manually entered text, the best I can think of is to create snap lines and manually align them that way.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes

When you create the ballons, select the vertical in the window if you want the ballons to go down instead of up, select the note, properties, edit note so that the "@o" next to the last item ie: {0:1} {1:2}{2:@O}

which looks like:

2--\ 1 \ \
Reply to
bob smith

: "bob smith" wrote : When you create the ballons, select the vertical in the window

Well I figured this out except for what you mean by 'vertical in the window'. Was this supposed to make the balloons go in a vertical direction? Mine still go horizontally. I can flip the attachment point with @O but not the direction. Maybe you could describe the procedure.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes

OBTW, this feature is not re-definable, so you will have to delete and re-create

Reply to
bob smith

David Janes

Reply to