Balloons

Is it possible to make balloons and the text inside BOLD so that they show up better. These are not BOM balloons. I have inserted them manually and each one has a number. Failing this, can they be made bigger (BOLD is better).

Thanks Peter

Reply to
Peter

The text you put in the balloon can be selected and with Properties, set with Style to any font, any size. My balloon size grows when the font size grows. There is, strictly speaking, no Bold in Pro/e but there are bolder and more prominent fonts. I know of no way to make the inserted balloon outline bolder.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes

In the properties, you can use the thickness to make the text appear as bold as you like.

Marty

David Janes wrote:

Reply to
Mort

This works okay with Pro/e's native fonts, however, it has no effect on TrueType fonts. Pro/e's text creation, formatting and font handling capabilities are crude, dumb, deplorable and shamefully third rate. And, if you go to transfer this text and these fonts to PostScript/PDF, you lose all the ASCII text: Pro/e converts everything to vector line entities (as dumb as you can get), including type faces, bold or not (ALL intelligence lost, NO text searching here). So, the inability to bolden text in a balloon is just about the very tip of a very big iceberg.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes