coincident / distance mates flip alignment not working

I was hoping 2007 sp4 would fix but no such luck. Anybody else try to mate something, want to flip the alignment, but the part does not flip around? I think the problem is new starting at sp3 or 3.1

Reply to
lakesurfbob

This has been happening for a while (I just saw this yesterday with some client data using SW2006 sp5.1), and it's very obvious SW Corp could careless about fixing it!

They've got your and my money and the continue to release half baked broken software!!!

..

Reply to
zxys