commod0.cab

i install 2006 but my computer wany commod0.cab files i dont know tahnks alot

Reply to
yecra

i install 2006 but my computer wany commod0.cab files i dont know tahnks alot

Reply to
yecra

If you're not getting an answer to your question, it may be that you're asking the wrong question, or asking it in a way that is not sensible. In point of fact, your English expression is not very good. Get someone who speaks English well to help you compose the question, or else compose your question in your own native language. You'd be surprised at how many people of different nationalities lurk here, and someone might actually answer your question in your own language.

'Sporky'

yecra wrote:

Reply to
Sporkman