Content central port

Hi,

I can't access the part library through SolidWorks, it can't find the internet connection. We think it might be the firewall that has a personality problem... it dates... A new IT just got hired and he will change it during the summer vacation. Until then, we might be able to do something if we knew the prefered port of solidworks to access internet. Do we know that?

Thanks.

DB

Reply to
Dominic Brunelle