Convert assy to part

I searched this topic on the list, maybe it's there, but I could not find it. How do I take an assy file and convert it so that the assy becomes a single part? Thanks in advance.

Reply to
arif

File - Save as - Part (from the drop down list)

Reply to
Knotfreak

File/Save As, then in "Save as type" pick Part. Choose either "Exterior faces", Exterior components" or "All components".

Jerry Steiger