MathCAD connection

Greetings,

Without any of the recently published add-ins for doing so, is there any way to get MathCAD to drive dimensions in a SolidWorks model?

I've looked around a bit and this one seems to be missing.

Thanks,

Chris

Reply to
cdubea

Yes, there is a way to do this. I can send you some examples next monday if you send me an email adress to send it to. I'm doing support for Mathcad Benelux.

You can contact me via

Kind regards,

J.J. Zwaard Zwaard Engineering Studio

Reply to
JJ

Sorry to be so long in replying, I've been away from the office for two weeks moving back into my house after being flooded in hurricane Katrina.

I sent a message to you via your website.

Thanks for the kind offer.

Chris

Reply to
cdubea