Postings seem to disappear from comp.cad.solidworks

In the last few days, postings seems to disappear. For example, the postings titled "I need to get 72 photo renders done over the next few weeks". First, I got the message "These postings are no longer available". Rob, I saw this on yours. Now, it looks like 5 - 6 are no longer there.

Best Regards, Devon T. Sowell

Devon T. Sowell

Duh, my bad. There are 2 separate postings for this subject.

Devon

Reply to
Devon T. Sowell

Must be your news service. Still on MCHSI.

Reply to
Not Necessarily Me