cosmos-2004 pressure fail.

During a valve body hydrotest simulation in cosmosworks 2004 . I am getting " pressure transfer failed " three times when run command is given and then the solver proceeds further without any problem and completes the analysis. what may be the problem? Pl help.

KED.

Reply to
ked

Did you check your reactions after the run to make sure all the loads were on the structure?

Are there any edges or vertices listed with pressure on them?

By suppressing pressure loads one by one can you isolate which face(s) is/are causing the problem?

Are there any moment loads or mixed loads > During a valve body hydrotest simulation in cosmosworks 2004 . I am

Reply to
P.

Thanks for the direction given to solve the problem.

Reply to
ked