Cosmos in SW2008x64 - without icons

I have a problem after I reinstall this software. There is n icons in comsoms menu, all looks the same. Functions are working, but i donit see anything i put a link for picture what's goin on:

is anyone knows what happend? I need some solution how to fix it. I use vista x64 with SP1. I tried to reinstll software, and i don't want to reinstall windows.

Reply to
Lukasek SW

Which release of SW are you using?

TOP