cosmos power transfer through gears

Hello I am having an issue with transmitting power through a gear drive train. This is just for changing the design on the case so i can optimize
it and certain gears in teh design are to be purchased. I don't have models of these gears aside from equivliant smooth perimiter disks that i used a gear mesh on in solidworks. Is there a way to transfer the forces from one gear to the next without teeth or will I have to model that? Thanks for any input