CSWP exam schedule............?

Does anybody know where and when the
CSWP exams are scheduled?
-Dennis
Reply to
Dennis
I believe that you contact your VAR and you can take it there.
WT
Reply to
Wayne Tiffany
Dennis,
Try the link below to find an training center in your area that will give the exam. I posted a few helpful hints to this news group a month back. Good luck.
Regards, Marie
mplanchard
Contact your local VAR/resller. Not too many people take the exams so they run the exams on a "as needed" basis. They should work with your schedule too.
Ken
Reply to
CSWP
Yes contact your VAR. Most likely they have an on staff person that can administer the test. And if he or she is in the office they will do it any of those days that they will be in the office for four hours.
Ken
Reply to
Ken Maren
Thanks for the input. One & all!