curve stuff

Most of my work has been with injection molding. Pretty straight forward stuff, not too many sweeps and lofts. How would one go about modeling something similar to a football helmet? Would it involve surfaces, sweeps and lofts?

Rudy

Reply to
Rudy Kube

Try this - it was just discussed.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

I guess it may depend on if you are modeling it for manufacturing or fun. For manufacturing it would probably need a few surfaces and sweeps for sure. check out some more complex models that other people have done.

check 3D content central

Reply to
Corey Scheich

There is a link there that has free models, there is a helmut there that you can DL and look at to how it was created.

Reply to
Arthur Y-S