Dark renderings to disk?

I've been finishing some SW2003 PW rendering examples and have noticed that the image if written to the disk is significantly darker than the image that SW displays, the gamma makes no noticeable difference, any one have any experience with this?

Best JJ

Reply to
JJ

I presume you are using PW2. I had the same problem and I believe changing the gamma to 1 worked for me. I believe the default was 1.5 or 2. Anyway if you have tried a gamma value of 1 and didn't see better results I don't have any more input, sorry.

Corey

Reply to
Corey Scheich