Default visual settings in SW2006?

I formatted windows and installed SW2006 w/sp1 from new and now I have different visual style than before.

The Feature/Sketch icons are missing, the background is white instead of blue and lots more stuff... Nothing is like before!

On my pre-format installation everything was set automatically the way it should be right upon first startup!

Is there an easy way to set everything back the way it was? Some defaulted settings?

Thanks!

Reply to
Juka

If you did a "Copy settings wizard" or have saved out your SW registry settings, you can have your old settings. If you are talking about getting the default, out of the box SW settings, there is the "Reset All" switch at the bottom left of the Tools Options window, or you could delete the SW portion of the registry, and SW will recreate it with default values. (HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SolidWorks\SolidWorks

2006)
Reply to
mjlombard

Thanks, I got a few of the options back. I think I can manage now =)

Reply to
Juka