Detail circle arrowheads

I feel kinda sheepish askin' this question - I've only been using this software since 97Plus.....

I can't seem to find where to control the size of the arrowhead at each end of a broken Detail Circle. You know, the arrows that point at the detail letter. Mine are always the same size as a regular Dimension arrowhead, and from what it shows in my IHS Drafting Manual, the arrowheads should be the same size as Section Line arrowheads, which I have set at about 3 times the size of a dimension arrowhead. Thing is, I'm positive they USED to be the right size in some past version of SW, but for the last couple of years, they come out small.

Just a bitty annoyance, I know.....

Where the HECK is that controlled?

Thanks,

Steve R.

Reply to
49again

Same place; Tools>Options>Document Properties>Detailing>Arrows>Size

SW 2006 SP5

Muggs

Reply to
Muggs

Sorry, Steve. I just reread your post after my reply. It seems you already know that. However, I do agree it should be with the Section/View arrows sizes.

Muggs

Reply to
Muggs