list of special characters

Hi gurus,
Google is not forthcoming and since I use an autocad OEM 3rd party software my helpfile is useless, where can I find a table/list of special
characters, ie the numerals that follow the %% .. tia Ron
On Thu, 13 May 2004 21:53:14 GMT, Ron McNeil

I don't know if this is a complete list, but here's what I know:
%%c = (circle dimension, or diameter. Also Greek letter Phi) %%d = (degree) %%o = overscore, or "overline" (opposite of underline) %%p = tolerance (plus/minus) symbol %%u = underlines what comes next. %%% = percent symbol
Also, you can draw many Unicode symbols this way:
\U+HHHH, where HHHH is the Unicode symbol number in hexadecimal
For example:
\U+00B0 = degree
http://www.unicode.org/charts /
--
Steve M - snipped-for-privacy@houston.rrdirt.com (remove dirt for reply)

"I do not know what I may appear to the world, but to myself I seem to
In alt.cad.autocad , Steven M (remove cola to reply) wrote :

I knew those ones,

will delve into this site more, may have what I'm looking for, one in particular is superscript 2 for 'squared'. thx for the link