Dome Flat Pattern

Is it possible to get a flat pattern layout for a dome 32" OD x 16" height broken into 16 segments and let's say 14 ga sheet steel? How would I go about making this pattern?

Thanks,

Relz

Reply to
Relz

Wouldn't you have to have each of the 16 segments come to a point. I would suggest allowing a flat at the top. You could create a 16 sided polygon for the center and draw your bends and use a miter flange to finish the job.

Reply to
CS