Double clicking on 'normal to' used to flip viewing plane 180 deg - Did I dream it ?

I seem to remember being delighted when I found this (on an update or as someone's tip)....... but it sure doesn't actually work now (2004 sp5, 2005 sp1.1)

Did I dream it ? (or something similar ?)

Anyone else have this dream ? ;-)

Reply to
HumanAmp

It's works here (2005 SP1.1), I even add another shortkey to the function ("N"). The standard shortkey is CTRL-8. \/\/im

"HumanAmp" ...

Reply to
\/\/im

"HumanAmp" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...

Broken in 2004 SP5

JM

Reply to
Jean Marc BRUN

It isn't double clicking it, it is selecting it a second time. Works in

2004sp4.2
Reply to
CS

Thanks Guys - I wasn't dreaming then !!! So its revert to sp 4.2 in 2004 (I'll check to see what was fixed in sp5 to see if effected) OR use sp1.1+ in 2005 (I am on 0.1 not 1.1 so will update that straightaway). Mark

Reply to
HumanAmp

Alternatively...

Shift + arrow key =3D 90=B0