eDrawing Control

Hello, I have small application in VB6. It's browser of our database with models, and in displays current model in embedded eDrawing Control. Everything works fine... I'm just not able to change layout of this model. I expected some kind of toolbar for view modification, but I cannot get some UI for it.

In help I found property EnableFeature with parametr eMVFullUI (Display in Complete UI mode). But when I set up this property ->

nothing change. It has no impact to my eDrawing viewer.

What's wrong ?

Reply to
Michal Krejza