End notch Weldments tube

Is there an easy way to end notch a weldment tube. I can sketch a circle and use the cut feature which will give me a 90` notch. But now how would notch a tube at a 30' angle?

Thanks!!

-Nathan

Reply to
Nathan951

I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for but to get a 30 degree angle on the end of a welment tube I would try to create a plane (or sketch a line) at 30 degrees off the end and use the cut-extrude feature.

Reply to
Chadli

Use trim/extend tool from weldment toolbar.

Reply to
remy martin

Thanks Chadli, That's what i needed to do, create a new plane at 30' from the end surface of the weldment.

Thanks again!!

Reply to
nathan909