filter in DWGeditor

Help doesn't help much at all on the FILTER or DDFILTER command. I was expecting something like AutoCAD's filter command which allows you to filter selected items from a selection set. I was planning on writing a LISP routine that would separate out the flat sheetmetal pattern from the rest of the drawing elements. But without a workable FILTER I can't figure out how to erase the dimensions and dashed lines that are on the flat pattern view. Any insight appreciated but note that my abilities are limited to Autolisp..

Reply to
Not Necessarily Me