Find text on sheet?

Probably another stoopid question, but I looked...

Is there a quick way to find a word or string of text in a drawing, or drawing sheet?

Thanks

Reply to
Whit

It wouldn't be a very complicated Macro I could give you some code to start with. I have already set something up to search all the notes on a sheet for a specific named note, it could be modified to search for a string pretty easily, if you want it let me know. Otherwise I added it to my to do list. I don't know of a native tool I haven't heard if 2005 has anything new along these lines. It'll figure as soon as I write one up they will add it to SW.

Corey Scheich

Reply to
Corey Scheich