Flexible Wires on Part

Hi
I am trying to model a mains transformer for use in assemblies, there are
wires coming out of the side, and a termination header on the end of them
I want to be able to mate the mains transformer to the base chassis and the
termination header to a pcb, the position of which is uncertain. I want the
wire (spline sweep) to remain flexible and follow the termination header.
Is this possible? i can't get the wire to be anything other than rigid!
Paul
Reply to
Paul
Paul.