Flexible Wires on Part

Hi

I am trying to model a mains transformer for use in assemblies, there are wires coming out of the side, and a termination header on the end of them

I want to be able to mate the mains transformer to the base chassis and the termination header to a pcb, the position of which is uncertain. I want the wire (spline sweep) to remain flexible and follow the termination header.

Is this possible? i can't get the wire to be anything other than rigid!

Paul

Reply to
Paul

Paul.