Force rebuild after changing configs?

I have a part where some dims (including repetitions) are equation driven. When I change configs, I have to do a rebuild or ctrl-Q to have the part to
rebuild correctly. In fact, the equations do not recalculate after changing configs. Is there a way to avoid to have this rebuild made automaticaly? TIA JM
A simple addin can do this. An addin can monitor for config switches and automatically trigger a rebuild.