Frustrated with 2004

:-) You gotta like it!

Reply to
SWuser

And poor deluded jb thinks he's who today?

250,000 (?) folks that actually use the software vs. jb who does not but claims credit for each new release ....
Reply to
Cliff Huprich

I think jb looks at it like a political spammer.

"If I just post/email/talk enough, then my ideas/sales/recognition will surely come, and I will be famous/rich/personna."

Bo

Reply to
Bo Clawson

Bo,

You failed to address the FACT that what I'm requesting in SolidWorks is not akin to making a boat fly. Further, to get around the FACT that you have no answers, today you started a personal attack.

Here, *again* are the questions I asked you that you wish to ignore:

It's unrealistic to expect that imported non-native surface geometry can actually be edited in SolidWorks ??? This is akin to a boat being made to fly ?

It's unrealistic to expect that spline creation be robust and allow C2 surfacing.... something many people badly need. Industrial Designers come to mind. This is akin to a boat being made to fly ?

Once you actually answer the above questions, which I have now asked you twice to answer, I will further address how totally lost you are on Apple and how out of touch you are on solid only modelers.

Look forward to you actually answering my questions this time. Seems like getting you to answer direct questions is like making an airplane be able to do what a submarine does. :>)

jon

Reply to
jon banquer