Getting Surface Areas of Specific Faces

Hello,

I've got a prismatic part that I need to calculate the inside surface. I can get the entire surface area no problem. Any suggestions on how I can get the surface area of specific faces?

Is there a macro out there? Am I missing something in SW that all ready does this?

Cheers,

Len

Reply to
lmar

select the face(s) & choose the measure command...

Steve T.

Reply to
Steve Tietz

I've used the measure command to get the area of a face and that is useful.

Is is possible to get this associated with a custom property that updates when the model changes? Or can this measurement be put in a drawing and updated?

Thanks, Blair

Steve Tietz wrote:

Reply to
Blair Sutton

I've used the measure command to get the area of a face and that is useful.

Is is possible to get this associated with a custom property that updates when the model changes? Or can this measurement be put in a drawing and updated?

Thanks, Blair

Steve Tietz wrote:

Reply to
Blair Sutton

Must have had a rectal cranial inversion. Answer is way too easy.

Thanks,

Len

Steve Tietz wrote:

Reply to