having a really hard and stressfull time rendering clear acrylic!

The frustrating thing is I've done this before and it's looked great, but that was in pre pw2 days. Nothing I try now comes even remotely close. I think I've tried every combination of method and setting. With the notoriously slow preview pane I'm at the end of my rope. Due to deadlines I've already shipped out a sub-standard rendering of the scene but I'm still trying to fix it.

I'm writing to ask: is it me or pw2? Is something broken here? The closest I've achieved is a frosted glass look.

I could have built and photographed the damn thing by now!

Zander

Reply to
Zander