Help! API: Trying toforce SW to Run Minimized

Hi,

I have created several .exe's that open Sw parts, insert a design a table save and close. The exe inserts the Dt's into all pertinent parts and assys and at the end of it all I get various configuration with various options which I entered at the beginning of the process. On some service pack for

2004 I lost the ability to minimize SW while the exe was running and hence the ability to do something else while the model was being generated. Some models take 10-15 minutes to build so its a substantial nuisance.

I am wondering is there is any sort of method or command I can put into my .exe that will tell the SW application to run minimized?

Any help is truly appreciated.

Reply to
Simcoe Warrior

Search for Solidworks Visible or Background in API help.

Reply to
P.