Help needed with miter on parts of wooden enclosure

Hi Guys,

I struggling with the design of an wooden enclosure build from wooden panels with miter connections. What I do now is starting with an volume > shell it and split it. The problem is that these splits are made in a rectangle. Can someone point me in the right direction please?

Thanks

Edmund

Reply to
Edmund

Ed, can you upload the part or picture and explain in details th output required.

Regards

Deepak Gupta SW2010 SP 4.0

"Please consider the environment before printing this email"

" The good you today, pe> Hi Guys,

Reply to
Deepak Gupta

Upload to the link above we assume ..... as CCS is text-only, no binary files.

Generally speaking, IMHO, it's also best to make a "sample" small part that illustrates the problem & not give out customer or company data or parts or design matters.

Reply to
Cliff

Regards

Deepak Gupta SW2010 SP 4.0

Upload it to where?

Edmund

"Please consider the environment before printing this email"

" The good you today, pe> Hi Guys,

Reply to
Edmund

You might be able to use weldments.

To do so you need to create shapes for standard wood sections including trim pieces. Weldments automatically miter and all you need to create your part is a 3d sketch.

TOP

Reply to
TOP