HiCAD-14 Euro per hour

OURSOURCE YOUR HiCAD NEEDS FOR AS LITTLE AS 14 EURO PER HOUR!!!!!!!!!

Our seasoned engineers perform the given tasks with greater speed and efficiency, to the benefit of your bottom line.

As a newly elected member of the European Union, the Czech Republic has retained its relatively low labor costs, yet superior engineering skills, and is able to pass these savings on to you abroad.

While many firms feel the need to 'in-house' design experts, the cost of keeping designers on board verses the ROI has led many to look at other options. With secure transactions, time-kept contractual obligations and open lines of communications in any number of languages, we can solve your design needs at a fraction of the cost you pay in your native land.

contact snipped-for-privacy@hicad.cz

Reply to
kielhurn