Hide a sketch dimension?

Is it possible to hide sketch dimesions?

Reply to
dlevy

Sure, RMB select dimension & "Hide". At least it works in Drawings. ~Alex

Not while you are editing the sketch.

But if you are out of the sketch, WITH feature dimensions shown (which also show sketch dims), you can RMB and hide them individually.

Reply to
Seth Renigar

Thanks for the specifics. I wasn't sure if it worked in sketches or not. I wonder why you would want to?

Because when I zoom out on a sketch with a bunch of dimesions I can't see the sketch. I just see all the dimensions.

Reply to
dlevy

try changing your setting for: tools/options/DocumentProperties/AnnotationsDisplay/"Always display text at the same size"

Reply to
Michael

That helped but things are still busy if I zoom out.

Reply to
dlevy

On history panel click right button on Annotations, unmark "Display Annotations" or "Show Feature Dimensions"

Reply to
user

Sorry! I mean FeatureManager panel

Reply to