How do I determine which release a drawing was sketched in??

Hello,

I've got a few dozen drawings that I've inherited from someone that I cannot open. I'm getting the "future release" error which I'm guessing means...future release. How do I determine which release I need? I have SW 2003. Also, the folder of files also contains a bunch of files of type "certificate trust list." Can somebody explain what that is to me? I'm not a solidworks guy and I'm getting very frusterated. Thanks, -Todd

Reply to
Todd.J.Olson

those other files are STL format - a triangulated mesh - may have come from another program or been saved out of SW as that.

Reply to
neil

Hi Todd,

I'm sure your SolidWorks VAR would be glad to help with these sorts of problems.

Reply to
John Layne