How to draw a Hiking Boot???

All you experts out there, pls help this newbie. What's the right way to go about drawing a boot with all the complex contours? Any simple outline will help. Many Thx

Reply to
cad

I'll offer a modeled example from my hiking bootz..

For the added upper support,.. heal, toe and lace, you offset surfaces, trim and thicken.

That should get you started.

..

cad wrote:

Reply to
Paul Salvador

Another thing to remember that might help. You can use the move/size tool to make rapid what ifs by dragging points on the splines used for the loft. Try it on Paul's shoe model. I find a lot of people never use this functionality because it was never show to them.

Greg

Reply to
Greg

Another thing that helps. Use the move/size tool to drag the spline points used for the loft on Paul's shoe model. It updates almost instantly. I have seen many people opening each sketch and moving the points and then closing and waiting for part to update (I used too).

Greg

Reply to
Greg