How to draw holes on cylinder

Hi There,

How can I draw 3 holes on cylinder with 120 degree even space?

Thanks a lot,

Mi

Reply to
Ming

Create a plane to draw hole one on if you don't already have it draw and extrude or revolve if it is a complex hole then circular pattern around the temporary axis of the cylinder. pick 3 with equal spacing. Or type 120 in.

Corey

Reply to
Corey Scheich

Thank you Corey. Per you instruction. I was able to draw it out.

Again, Thank you for your help.

Reply to
ming

Hi Insert a plane on the axis of the cylinder and the a further two more at 120 degree angle. Use each plane as your sketch plane and sketch your hole (or use hole wizard) then extrude to the surface of your cylinder.

good luck Spud

Reply to
Spud