I'm trying to import a part that has the following equations

I'm trying to import a part that has the following equations: I want to be able to impute a "0", (cero) in the value if necessary. To controlee size: Length _X=12 Length _Y=24 Length _Z=0.75

To controlee location of the part's origin in comparison to the assembly Position _X=0 Position _Y=0 Position _Z=0 In this case the parts origin is in the same position as the assembles origin.

To rotate part clockwise along a particular axel Angle _X= 0 Angle _Y= 0 Angle _Z= 90 Dose anyone have any idea. Ian

Reply to
Ian