I really need Animator Help, this is weird...

SOLIWORKS 2003, SP3.1 on WIN XP PRO

Gee,

Just when I thought it was safe to go back into the water, now this. Here is the low down. I have a two configurations, one is an "UP" position, and one is a "DOWN" position of a DUMPER. All I want to animate is the carriage rotating on its pivot point so I right click the carriage on the "DONW" config. to create a Path Point and then double click the "UP" config to create a New Path Point but the Window for Animator DISAPEARS. I dont remember that happening before, say in SolidWorks 2001Plus. Its been awhile since I used animator. Anyway, I can work around this by using mates and just suppress them to get my UP and DOWN positions, but hey, thats what configs. are for!

Are animation config. specific, why is the stupid window disappearing, I have done this many times before in previous versions. I also would have a MOVEABLE position and when I would animate, I would switch to the MOVEABLE postition and it would animate the dump. UGH!!!

Can someone tell me whats happening, what I am overlooking.

YOU GUYS ARE GREAT! Thanks

Jason

Anonymous

You will find your answers here...