Installation Survey

I agree with almost everyone that is complaining on this newsgroup about all
the problems with the Windows Installer. Ideally the posters of this
newsgroup hope that all the complaints are being collected by someone at
Solidworks and used to make modifications leading to solutions. Reality is
I don't think that's happening. A lot of noise is being made but I question
how much of the noise is getting captured by SolidWorks.
Within the last few days an Installation Survey has shown up on the main
page where you log into subscription services. To guarantee that SolidWorks
has all the complaints I would suggest that everyone that has ever had a
complaint about the Windows installer take that survey.
Reply to
Dave