Invalid Class message added info

I would bet that it is using a different language set than you have installed in your SW directory (such as Chinese). This can foul things up. I'm not sure if there's a work around or a way to correct a part that has been built in another language.
Jeff Mowry Industrial Designhaus, LLC
(Remove "GETRIDOFTHIS" from email address)
J & J wrote:
Reply to
Jeff Mowry
If you are on support they may be able to fix it for you but you will have to wait, a luxury few of us have.
Corey
Reply to
Corey Scheich
Thanks guys. I am working on a couple parts done in Chinese, but this is the only one that gave me that message. I think I have another way to rebuild the part, so I'll probably just let it go. Jim
Corey Scheich wrote:
Reply to
J & J