Invalid Class message added info

I would bet that it is using a different language set than you have installed in your SW directory (such as Chinese). This can foul things up. I'm not sure if there's a work around or a way to correct a part that has been built in another language.

Jeff Mowry > I am using Solidworks 2003.

Reply to
Jeff Mowry

If you are on support they may be able to fix it for you but you will have to wait, a luxury few of us have.

Corey

Reply to
Corey Scheich

Reply to