is there a good way to stick rendering into drawings?

I've never found a good way to do this....

Reply to
Zander

Save the rendering to a file as jpg and then copy paste into a drawing. That's the way I usually do it.

Reply to
Rob Rodriguez

That never has worked for me, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. The odd time I've got it to work and the resulting images is either horrible looking resolution wise or the colors are all off???

Reply to
Zander
2nd time today I've used this for a reply...

To get higher quality images than possible by typical SW means, print to PDF. Use Ghostscript to convert the PDF to a different format. PNG works great for MS Word documents, as it is a scalable vector-friendly format.

Sometimes the old Shift+Printscreen works. This copies the screen to the clipboard. Then paste into MS Paint.

Reply to
That70sTick

"Print preview" in SW model gives a good image to take a screenshot of. Just need to trim edges a bit.

Reply to
remy martin