keyboard

I'm very impressed with how 2008 has improved work flow by eliminating useless key strokes.

No instead of wasting time hitting my delete key or enter key, I can spend speed up the process by right clicking my mouse and shoving it all ovet the place looking for X's and check marks.

By SW2009 probably we won't need the keyboard at all - instead of wasting time typing in the numbers for dimensions and names for parts, we can use the mouse for selecting each number and letter on special popup number and keyboard screens with oh-so-cool graphics.

Idiots.

Reply to
Junius Hunter

I prefer using AutoCAD instead of Inventor or SW if it will get the job done. The question is what does my employer want me to use? It all pays the same.

Bob

Reply to
sycochkn