Very cheap ultrasonic flow meter

I have following problem:

As the not expected output of the considerations for a project I have apparently created an idea for very cheap ultrasonic flow meter. This device should be able to measure through the wall or the simple pipe (no special form of flow chamber is required) and should be very simple (small) and unexpensive. It seems, that the production cost of this device can be about (or even lower), than 10 Euro. The accuracy can be lower than in classic devices, but it can be suitable for use in cases, where it is not critical.

May be somebody needs such invention and would be interested in cooperation, financing of development costs, selling, etc. I will be grateful for any suggestion.

Wieslaw Bicz

------===== R&D: Ultrasonic Technology/Fingerprint Recognition ====------ ul. Otwarta 10a PL 50-212 Wroclaw Tel.:+48 71 3296854 Fax.:+48 71 3296852

--------==== mailto: snipped-for-privacy@optel.pl -=-

Reply to