Well I'm impressed by this

You know, I was just jumping around, bored really and came across this interesting thread. You guys really know your stuff and I say this
because I keep up with cars, the gas prices and all that stuff every day and still learned something here.
mike www.ocentgas.com
On 7/18/2008 4:10 PM rx9ent28 spake thus:

Fuck off and die, spammer.

Littles, Michael snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com 10709 Bourn Drive Tyler, Texas 75708 United States (903) 520-9805