Keypress to turn off snaps/relations while sketching

Hi all,

I'm embarrassed to admit that I don't know this one. After all these years I realized that I don't know how to temporarily turn off snap/relations while sketching via a hold down button. I don't even know if it's possible.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Chris

Reply to
cdubea

Ctl key I think -- now you are putting doubts into my mind!

Jonathan

Reply to
jjs

Your right, thanks. I "thought" I tried that, but evidently not.

Back to work,

Reply to
cdubea

It's funny I think it is control for sketches and for text in drawings it is ALT

Reply to
CS

I'll have to check. This is one of those really aggravating consistency issues that plagues SolidWorks. My favorite is suppression versus resolving of parts in an assembly.

Cheers,

CD

Reply to
cdubea