Large assembly

Hello. How can I insert the subassembly into assembly like part, not subassembly(that I can't edit the parts of subassembly) and reduce the size of assembly. And how can I reduce the assembly size generaly. Thanks

Reply to
Felix

A save as over the origional might cut the size a bit. Corey

Reply to
Corey Scheich

How about saving the sub as a part. This would, in fact, make it a part file. But the downside is that it is no longer an assy and can't be edited as such. However, I think that's exactly what you are asking for.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany