Large assembly

Hello.
How can I insert the subassembly into assembly like part, not
subassembly(that I can't edit the parts of subassembly) and reduce the
size of assembly.
And how can I reduce the assembly size generaly.
Thanks
Reply to
Felix
A save as over the origional might cut the size a bit. Corey
Reply to
Corey Scheich
How about saving the sub as a part. This would, in fact, make it a part file. But the downside is that it is no longer an assy and can't be edited as such. However, I think that's exactly what you are asking for.
WT
Reply to
Wayne Tiffany